I’m your average, everyday person.
I drink my water from a dinosaur cup, dream of taking care of a niffler and living in Universal Studios. I put on my Agents of Shield jacket one arm at a time.
Random facts about me,
- I have one sister, one fur brother, a brother in-law, and a fur kid.
- I have seen Jurassic Park more times than I can count
- I have two tattoos (Jurassic Park quote is one of them)
- Shark movies are my weakness
- So are cheesy Christmas movies
- PROUD HUFFLEPUFF (Seriously, who wouldn’t be? Tonks is enough of a reason!)
- My hair is always changing colors
I currently have a zombie apocalypse book in the making and a woman mafia boss script completed (in college) that are kind of my pride and joy.
I worry about anything and everything, things that aren’t even my responsibility (drive safe kids) but I guess that’s just part of being human.
I’m helping Scooby start her own blog so I figured why not sign us both up on the same account? Two birds with one stone or something like that, right?
Have a wonderful day!
My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice.–Newt Scamander
Leave a Reply